Drinking Vietnamese coffee is one of the great joys of travelling that amazing country, and the thing I miss the most if I’m being completely honest. Well, you’ll discover that egg coffee is a supercharged version of Vietnamese coffee that is an absolute must when you’re there. It’s a three-layered strong, sweet coffee with a creamy, decadent layer of whipped egg that’s so thick and silky it’s like a soft merengue kiss. It’s absolutely deee-lish! I was in Hanoi for two days so sadly I enjoyed it only once but it was a memorable experience. Coffee Club Cafe Restaurant in the historic Old Quarter is perfect, with a lovely view of Hoan Kiem lake and park.
My Other Vietnam Travel Videos >>
- Heritage Line Cruise Halong Bay
- Cool Cats Jazz Club Hanoi
- $25 budget hotel Hanoi
- HOME Hanoi Restaurant
- In Hanoi for Vietnam U23 Semi Final Win
Contact Coffee Club Hanoi
- Be sure to like Coffee Club on Facebook
- Location: 3B Le Thai To St., Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– Music: epidemicsound.com
© 2018, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.