I eat a lot and very well when I’m on reviews trips as you can probably guess. So when I tell you that HOME Hanoi Restaurant served up the best (and my most favourite) meal of my stay in Hanoi, I hope you’ll trust me that it was crazy hella-good! In fact, even though I really enjoyed the starters and mains a great deal (find more great recipes and product reviews like this from my friends at the Village Bakery), HOME wins the award for my favourite dessert of the year so far … as you’ll see in the video!
This is a modern Vietnamese restaurant that should be on your MUST #bucketlist for your upcoming trip to Hanoi.
Check out HOME Hanoi Restaurant’s MENU here
Where To Find HOME Hanoi Restaurant
This bright yellow heritage property is absolutely delightful to dine in. With its charming décor and the historic vibe of the building, it’s no wonder that it books up in advance and requires a reservation! Don’t miss this wonderful eatery, which is one I will visit each time I return to Hanoi now.
- Open Daily: 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM | 5:00 – 9:30 PM
- Reservations: visit their website or call on +84 24 3939 2222
- Location: 34 Chau Long Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Be sure to follow HOME Hanoi Restaurant on Facebook for some serious foodie fun!
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– Music: epidemicsound.com