The last time I’ve been to a Sunday brunch that was as bouncy and fun — and with such a party vibe — was in 2013 in Bangalore, India. I was actually surprised that no one stood up and started dancing towards the end! Beats & Brunch at Lafite is Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur’s lively and inventive Champagne-fuelled brunch that’ll WOW you from start to finish. To me it felt a bit like the early days of Buddha Bar in Paris, where the DJ kicked off the session quite chilled and moved us along until we were all ready to paint the town red.
Why You’ll Love Beats & Brunch
- It’s Not Typical! The only typical brunch buffet you’ll see houses the cheese, a couple of small salads, freshly shucked Cadoret oysters, eggs with smoked salmon, and the desserts.
- Oh Là Là … the Entrée! The chef’s signature appetisers are a delightful mix of cold cherry tomato shooters (a la gazpacho), gratiné lobster thermidor, fresh pâté, deep fried Kalamata olive, and more.
- Yummy Octopus! There are six gourmet plats principaux, including grilled Wagyu beef, lamb shoulder, seared Hokkaido scallops, pan seared Atlantic Cabillaud, eggs parfait, and succulent and flavourful grilled octopus.
- Interactive Desserts! The dessert menu includes some table side fun as you’ll see in the video.
- The Bubbles Are Veuve Clicquot! In addition to the smooth Champers, you’ll also have your choice of Terrazas Reserva Chardonnay, Terrazas Reserva Malbec, and a slew of classic cocktails.
Connect With Beats & Brunch @ Lafite
- Definitely call ahead for a reservation! Beats and Brunch only happens on the first Sunday of each month and it’s crazy popular.
- From 12:00 – 15:00
- Cost per person is MYR 499 nett per person
- For reservations or further information, call 03-2074 3900, email them at email@example.com or visit their website www.shangri-la-specials.com
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– Music: epidemicsound.com
– Black on black Billingham Hadley One Bag