While on a review of the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur this weekend I sat down for their Secret Garden Afternoon Tea and have only amazing feedback to report! In fact, this wonderful high tea has instantly leaped onto my Top 2 Afternoon Teas of KL list, it’s really that good. Check it out >>>
Why You’ll Love Secret Garden Afternoon Tea
Pro Tip >> Take my advice and call days ahead to reserve your table (especially on the weekend) to ensure a table by the window. Your photos and experience will be absolutely perfect.
- It’s Instagram Perfection! You’re sat alongside a waterfall and secret garden at the lobby level of the hotel, and it’s the prettiest backdrop of any KL afternoon tea that I’ve come across to date
- Boxed Up! It is served in a teeny tiny mirror-topped dresser that is absolutely charming. When you want more scones or treats, the friendly staff simply swaps out a drawer from your dresser, making it quite unique.
- Truly Traditional! If you’re a fan of tradition, you’ll be in heaven. This brunch serves TWG teas, clotted cream, and cucumber sandwiches with just a slight twist.
Reserve Your Table
- Price is RM 150 per set, which serves two people.
- For more information, visit their website or call on +60 3 2782 6000.