‘Hell yeah’ is pretty much the response you’ll hear from me anytime I realise that the heritage hotels outnumber the large five star hotels in a city. I absolutely adore them. And The Edison joins the list of my favourite hotels in Penang because they have perfectly renovated their glorious property into a modern heritage hotel that respects its historic architecture yet embraces today’s trends in comfort and style.
Why You’ll Love The Edison
- The Edison is chic, charming, and classy. It is bright and welcoming during the day, and romantic and alluring at night.
- It sits in the heart of downtown Georgetown, located next to two of my all-time favourite spots in town >> Red Garden (a local street food pavilion with live music nightly) and the lovely Spanish tapas and wine bar Georgetown Wines
- The Lounge is open 24 hours and serves up complimentary snacks and refreshments just like a VIP Executive Club. And the coffee there is GREAT!
Connect with The Edison
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook
- For more information or to make a reservation, visit their website
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.